Jun 27, 2011

Postive Thinking

I love reading books about Postive Thinking, like Secret , The power of your subconscious mind and Have a little faith as I want to improve my spiritual health.

I always got mad easily in the past and everyone scared me. In recent years, I know about "God" and the inner spirit that I believe in and recognize it as Subconscious. I believe reality comes from imagination. That is why we have to learn how to think positively for living happily. How we think  affect the experinece we would have.

I hope everyone can be relieved.

I'm gonna read Who Would You Be Without Your Story? (I could only find the website on Amazon). I have read I Need Your Love - Is That True? (also on Amazon) before and I think it's good :)

If you want more books, I could recommend you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment